All You Have is Just Today
1. What does the bible say our life is like? Read Psalm 90:12, Psalm 103:15-16, James 4:13-15
2. Based on the verses you just read from the above question, how do they change the way you use your time?
3. Read Ephesians 5:15-21. Based on these verses, what are some of the ways we can be foolish as opposed to being wise?
4. Knowing you are called to expand the Kingdom of God, what part of Vision 2020 do you resolve to spend your time focusing on?
5. Read Ecclesiastes 7:2. Take this time to remember your loved ones that have passed away and the impact their death had on you. Discuss your reflections as a group.