1. Have you ever encountered an angel? If so, when? Share a time when you believe God (or one of His angels) divinely protected you.
2. Angels can give us directions from God through a vision, a dream, or and audible voce (Gen 21:17; 28:12; Matt 1:20, 2:13, 19; Acts 10:3) Have you ever seen an angel in a dream or vision or heard one’s voice?
3. Like us, angels are created beings. In what ways are we alike and in what ways are we different from angels?
4. The Bible instructs us not to worship angels (Col 2:18, Rev 22:8-9) How do we guard agains this?
5. In what situations do you become fearful and need to remember that God has his angels protecting you? Ask the Lord to make you more mindful of the fact that his angels are real and are here to direct, protect, and minister to you. Memorize Psalm 91:11-12.
6. Pray and give thanks to God for the presence of his angels, protecting, directing, and ministering to you.