Be the Bridge
Read Matthew 22:36-40
1. Who are the three people in this world you love the most?
2. Why do you think Jesus emphasized loving God with our heart, soul, and mind? How is loving God related to loving people?
3. By Jesus’ definition, what kind of “lover” are you?
4. In what way do you want to grow in love right now: Toward God? Toward your neighbor?
Toward the needy? Toward the oppressed?
5. How might you do so?
6. Racial reconciliation is incarnational. What can you do to be more involved in the lives of those of a different race than you?
7. Visit our church social media to find more resources from A.R.C. What are some of these things that you can do as a group?