Building a Life of Generosity
Read 1 Timothy 6:17-19
1. How would you define what it means to be wealthy? In what ways would your definition of wealth change if you lived in a different culture/country?
2. How can becoming wealthy impact your faith?
3.There a lot of things you can put your hope in. What does it really mean to put your hope in God? How does this focused hope guide the decisions you make?
4. Read 1 Timothy 6:10. What is the difference between working hard and becoming wealthy and being eager for money?
5. How can a believer develop a generous spirit?
6. Describe a time when you felt fulfilled by either serving someone else or being generous.
7. Discuss with your Bridge group ways you can become rich in good deeds.