Building for the Future
Read Isaiah 43:16-19
1. When has God seemed like a dusty memory to you? At those times, what helps you get in touch with him?
2. How might recalling the acts of God in your past give you the courage to face the present and future?
3. What has God done in your past that you especially can look to as evidence of his presence with you?
4. What “former things” from your past do you have difficulty forgetting?
5. What “new thing” is God doing in your life? What “stream in the desert” is bubbling up for you now?
6. Share with each other where you need God to make a way in your life where there seems to be no way. Pray for each other.