Buy the Field
Read Jeremiah 32:1-15
1. At this time is the real estate market a buyer’s market, or a seller’s market? Does Jeremiah think buying the land is a good deal?
2. Why does he purchase the field? What proof did he have that it was the right thing to do?
3. Why does God ask Jeremiah to buy the field? (read verses 42-44). What do you think the rest of the city would have thought about this crazy real estate transaction?
4. Is your faith being tested during this uncertain time of pandemic? If so, how?
5. What are some areas of your life where you might be selling out? What are the things you should be buying into?
6. The COVID-19 is highly contagious, but the Gospel is even more contagious than that. We are hope dealers, love carriers, grace givers. What is so good about the Gospel that is worth sharing with others during this time?
7. Think about ways your group can spread God’s message of hope to your neighbors/community during the quarantine.