Read James 4:1-3
1. What did conflict look like in your family when you were growing up?
2. How do you handle family conflict? Are you a peacemaker, sulker, stuffer, litigator, or a screamer?
3. Who is suffering right now because you aren’t getting your way? What do you want from him or her?
4. What can this group do to help you follow through on telling that person, “You know what part of the problem is here? I’m not getting what I want”?
5. Ask God for what you want, and allow Him to reveal your heart to you.