God With Us Brings Hope
Read Matthew 1:21-23
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you think and live like God is always with you? Explain.
2. God is with you. How can you draw near to Him during this season?
3. When was the last time you slowed down and pursued God’s presence for a moment? What happened? How could you do this more often?
4. God with us brings hope. In what area of your life do you need the hope that only Jesus can give?
5. Have you allowed the pain of your present to rob you from a positive view of your future? How can you keep a positive view of your future based on Hebrews 11:1?
6. Which attributes of Jesus comfort you the most? (Immutability, omnipresence, omniscience, omnipotence)
7. Read Romans 8:35-39 and pray together.