Happy People Make Peace
Read Matthew 5:9
- Making peace (or even keeping it) can be really tough. Have you ever seen someone who was really good at it?
- If we don’t have peace with God coming from a relationship with Him and a trust that He will work all things together for our good, can we be peacemakers? Why or why not?
- The promise of this Beatitude is that peacemakers will be called children of God. What does this promise mean to you?
Read 2 Corinthians 5:18-20
- Are you comfortable with the idea of being Christ’s ambassador? Why or why not?
- How does imploring others to be reconciled to God tie into the idea of being a peacemaker?
- Is there someone in your life with whom you’re sharing the message of reconciliation? If not, with whom you could share God’s message of reconciliation?