How To Be Blessed In All You Do
Read James 1:22-25
1. According to these verses, what role is the Word of God meant to play in our lives?
2. Why do you think we are so willing to stand before the mirror of the Word of God and yet not change the things it reveals about our hearts and lives? What does this say about us? What does it say about our study of the Word?
3. What does the phrase “the perfect law which gives freedom” tell us about God’s law and where true freedom is found? How does this understanding differ from how people often view God’s law and genuine freedom?
4. How do you personally avoid and protect against being a person who just hears God’s word, rather than one who does it?
5. What is the reward for obeying God’s word?