I Don’t Like Those People
Read Jonah 1
1. Jonah runs away in response to God’s call. Why do you think he disobeyed?
2. When have you run away from God — refusing to do something you know he’s telling you to do?
3. What is a “Nineveh” in your life?
4. What have you found most often keeps you from doing something you believe God wants you to do?
5. What’s the meaning of Jonah’s entombment for Jesus (Matthew 12:40-41)? For you?
6. What is something you think God may be asking you to do now? What step can you take this week toward doing this?
7. How can this group support you in prayer now and in the coming week?