My Right to be Offended
Read Proverbs 19:11, Ephesians 4:2, and Ephesians 4:32
- What small offenses have affected you in a big way? Why do you think they have affected you in such a big way?
- What does God’s forgiveness mean to you and how has it affected you?
- Describe a time when you overlooked an offense. What did you learn from your experience?
- The Bible commands us to be patient, kind, and gentle towards those who may offend us. How does having the Holy Spirit in you help you with overlooking an offense?
- Pastor Christian said, “Hurt people hurt people. Forgiven people forgive people.” How have you experienced the truth of that statement in your life?
- What steps will you take to extend grace to those who have offended you?