God formed us for His family. Our second purpose in life is to belong to His family.
Read Ephesians 1:5
1. How do you feel knowing that God decided in advance to adopt you into his own family?
2. Have you believed in Jesus and accepted him as your Lord and Savior yet? If so, you are part of God’s family (John 1:12). If not, what is holding you back from doing so?
Read Romans 12:5
3. What do you call a group of Christians? Do you feel like you belong to the body of Christ?
4. How can you start treating other believers like members of your own family?
Read John 13:34-35
5. Is the command expressed in these verses really a new command? Why do you think Jesus said it was?
6. How can you love one another?
7. What are some practical ways your Bridge Group can grow deeper together as a spiritual family?