Reset Part 3
Read Numbers 11:4-6
1. What is the attitude of the Israelites in this chapter (compare Exodus 16)? How has their attitude changed since 9:15-23 and 10:11-36?
2. Why do you think their attitude has deteriorated so rapidly?
3. When are you, like Israel, most likely to become discouraged with your allotment or position in life?
4. When discouraged, do you listen more to people’s complaints, to God’s promises, or to inner doubts?
5. What kind of complaints or cravings damage your fellowship with God?
6. How can God’s “manna” in this story and in your life, help you build a correct relationship with God?
7. Read John 6:41-51. How does Jesus satisfy your cravings?