Read Psalm 133
1. What do the oil and the dew symbolize in this passage?
2. Do you find it good and pleasant to live life with people from Bridge? What makes is good and pleasant? What hinders it?
Read Psalm 46
3. Could verses 2-3 and 6 portray any crisis in your life?
4. What seven phrases describe God? Which one of these bring peace to you?
5. In what areas of your life do you need God to speak “Be still, and know that I am God”?
Read 1 Kings 19:3-4: 11-13
6. Has God ever appeared in some spectacular way to you? In some “small” way? How so?
7. Have you felt all alone lately in some area of your life? What is God saying to you through a gentle whisper to assure you of his presence?