Read Mark 11:1-11
1. What kind of Messiah did the crowd think Jesus was?
2. Had Jesus’ life and teachings been what the people had expected?
3. Considering what would happen to Jesus later that week, do you think the ’ “hosannas” of the multitudes were more a response of emotional feeling, or a response of true faith?
4. According to the Sunday message, what are the two kinds of Hosanna?
5. Which kind of Hosanna are you shouting in this season of your life?
6. Read 2 Corinthians 4:17-18. Who can you encourage this week with the message that Jesus, the Messiah, has come and with him he has brought salvation from eternal death and suffering?