Read Luke 24:13-35
1. What about this story strikes you as important, raises questions, or causes curiosity?
2. When have you recently been surprised by Jesus in a moment or season of disappointment and discouragement? What happened? How did it impact the way you related to Him?
3. Why do you think Jesus is slow to reveal himself?
4. Jesus is present with us even when we don’t realize it. How have you found that to be true in your life? Are you in a season right now where it’s hard to recognize Christ’s presence?
5. In light of Sunday’s sermon and your group’s discussions in what ways do you sense God stirring something in you or putting something on your heart to which you should respond?