Stand Firm – Introduction to Spiritual Warfare
Read Ephesians 6:10-13; Ephesians 2:1-3;
1. What evidence do you see of spiritual warfare in your life? What would it mean for you to stand firm in these particular battles?
2. According to the verses you just read, who do we fight?
3. Read 1 John 2:16. How is the “world” defined? According to 1 John 2:15, Romans 12:2, and Galatians 6:14, what are we to do in response to the world?
4. What does the fight against our “flesh” look like? What are we instructed to do in response to the flesh (Romans 8:13-16)?
5. How does the devil use pride and fear to tempt us?
6. What are some promises of victory we have in Christ (Hebrews 2:14-15; Romans 8:15; Colossians 1:13; 1 John 4:4)?