Read Philippians 4:8-9
1. What’s something good that’s happened to you in the past week?
2. If you could make one thing go back to normal right now, what would you choose?
3. Pastor Christian said, “What consumes your mind, controls your life.” What is consuming your mind lately? Do you feel like your life is being controlled by that?
4. Do you believe that God will work in every situation for your good? How can you shift your mindset so that you trust, in every situation, that God is working for your good?
5. Consider your thoughts this week. If any are negatively affecting your quality of life, ask God to direct your thoughts to the things Paul mentions in verse 8.
6. What is your heart saying to you? Is your heart anxious, worried, or afraid? What are some truths that you can say to your heart?
7. Read Hebrews 8:10 and Philippians 4:7. What is your assurance that Christ is guarding your heart?