Read Proverbs 22:6
1. Discuss the four different stages of parenting. In which stage do you find yourself right now? If you don’t have children, which stage do you think would be most challenging?
2. What is the goal of parenting?
3. What are some mistakes to avoid in each one of the four stages?
4. Share some of the family rhythms you have as a family.
5. How do you celebrate the Sabbath?
6. How can you correct your children with compassion and not out of frustration and anger?
7. Share some practical ways to win the hearts of your children.