THE FRIENDS I NEED
Read Mark 2:1-12
1. How would you feel if you were the paralytic when your friends decided to help you “drop in on Jesus”?
2. What quality do the four men possess that impresses you the most?
3. What characteristic do you value most in a friend?
4. When was a time a friend really helped you when you were in need?
5. Why did the teachers of the Law get so upset?
6. Why did Jesus say to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven”? With what results?
7. In what ways is sin like paralysis?
8. What freedoms has Jesus’ word of forgiveness given to you? Where do you need to hear that word again?