Vision 2020 – Part 3
Read 1 Samuel 3:1-10
1. Are you confused about your calling? Explain.
2. Has God’s revelation been “rare” to you? Or have his words been so abundant to you that you are having a hard time discerning his call?
3. Are you passionate about God and his Kingdom but have been mistakenly running to other people/things? How can you put yourself in a position of expectation and availability for when he calls?
4. PC said, “The reason why we are confused about our calling is that we don’t have only one.” What are the things that God has called you to?
5. Hebrews 1:2 teaches that God is speaking to us through Jesus. What is Jesus telling you about yourself and what is he asking you to do?
6. Continue to pray for your five or so friends that you will be investing in, praying for, and inviting to your Bridge Group and church.