What No One Ever Told You About Dating
Read 1 Corinthians 7:8; Song of Solomon 2:7; 2 Corinthians 6:14-16
1. How has dating changed over the years?
2. How do you know when you are ready to date, or when your children may be ready to date?
3. What should dating look like as a believer? If you’re married, what dating tips would you give singles today?
4. What attracted you to your current spouse? If you’re single, what qualities are you attracted to?
5. What character traits should you look for in a future spouse? If you are married, are there any character traits you once overlooked that you now believe to be important traits in a spouse?
6. At what point does attraction become sin? How do you safeguard yourself from impurity? (Song of Solomon 2:7)
7. How have ungodly choices in dating affected your life? How have wise choices in dating affected your life?